The third annual First Responder Face-Off will be held on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Schottenstein Center inside of Value City Arena on the campus of The Ohio State University. Puck drop is at 3:30pm and parking is FREE.
Tickets for the First Responder Night with Ohio State Hockey are $15 and include admission for the First Responder Face-Off as well as the Ohio State vs Wisconsin game at 7:00pm. Ticketing will be assigned seats starting at Entry Level Sections 122, 123, 105 & 106 and progressing outwards. See seating chart below.
First Responder Face-Off Reception
The First Responder Face-Off Reception will be held immediately after the First Responder Face-Off from 5-7pm in the South Lounge located on the Club Level. The Lounge features a full service bar and all-you-can-eat Steamship Buffet.
The buffet is $14 (pre-sale) or $18 day of event. The Steamship menu consists of:
- Blackberry spinach salad with shaved red onion, crumbled feta cheese and honey vinaigrette
- Zesty Pasta salad with, cucumbers, tomato, scallions and parmesan-sesame seed dressing
- Seasonal fruit display with agave yogurt dip
- Cumin scented hummus with fresh and fried pita
- Chef carved Beef steamship round with horseradish cream and steak sauce
- Herb-grilled chicken breast over fried polenta cake with spinach-leek fondue
- Cheddar smashed Yukon potatoes
- Bistro style vegetables
- Carrot cake